My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://andrewsphotographymn.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Family, Dont forget about them!

Life passes by so quick, please dont forget to snap a few photos of your family. I recently attended a seminar and the photographer that was speaking said, "his only regret was that he didnt photograph the individuals he truly cared for". I think that is true for alot of us in this busy hectic world we live in now. To celebrate family Andrews-Photography will be doing a free family sitting in Como park May 18th if everything goes well. Time 2-4pm by the old entrance and frog pond. Rain please hold off for me. Call me if you would like more information "651.292.9242". Happy May day folks! Speaking of folks here is my dad, mom and my girl Nyssa. Love you all

No comments: