My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://andrewsphotographymn.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Monkey driving Hummer

Andrews Photography, quick with the camera. I bet you do not see this everyday. A monkey driving a hummer on Shepard road in Saint Paul Mn. I got three shots of this chimp driving and then the person in the back came up and took over. Guess the guy was just taking a breather while his Chimp played chauffeur. Talk about crazy, Oh and this image will be used as stock. If you need a Monkey driving a orange hummer call me! I tracked him down too his name is Mickey, we talked for hours. He mentioned that he had just gotten his class b license back. This is not photoshop and did really happen if you want to see the whole series call me or better yet I can give you the number of Mickey's agent. You saw it here first

2 comments:

Ryan Rodgers said...

Rod,
The monkey's name is Mikey and he's the pet of the guy who owns Budget Towing. I followed them around Lake Phalen, where they walk nearly every day, for a story we were going to do at the East Side Review. That's a super sweet shot. Hilarious!
Ryan

Ryan Rodgers said...

didn't finish reading your comment--you already know who it is!