My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://andrewsphotographymn.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Babies first Birthday, She didnt like the cake

Hi folks, Rod here I got a chance to capture a few great images of one cool kid this weekend on location. Please watch the video, sorry about the bad crop but just had to set the camera on the floor for this take.


Watch out world Bridget tuned one and she does not like cake. Maybe after her party she will be more inclined to like cake. The day was great and Bridget was fantastic she was laughing and playing around. she loves her butterfly and balloons. when her mom blew bubbles she made a few faces. Its pretty cool watching kids find out about life right before your eyes. I wonder if she will remember The portrait sessions. I think back to when I was young and my mom brought us in for a portrait session. All I wanted to do was play with a ball and throw my sisters shoes across the room. I think I was 5 and my sister was 4, I still have that 8x10. My sister with one shoe on and me with a little grin. It was the last time we saw that photographer.

No comments: