My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://andrewsphotographymn.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saint Paul Farmers Market and Balloon Fun

Some personal work just walking around trying out new things and came upon this Balloon Arch at the Farmers Market in Saint Paul. Just up the street from were I live in the Tilsner Building.


If you find a Balloon you like and think hey that's the best one, tell me about it. I think I shot 500 images of this balloon arch flapping in the wind. These were shot on a homemade lens.If you would like to help me out and buy a balloon image feel free to call me. Rates are reasonable.

Andrews Photography does a wide range of photography as you can see by the Blog, We do family, babies, wedding, H.S. Senior, event, commercial, food, Head shots, bands, and Pets too.

Andrews Photography
651.292.9242
rwphoto@earthlink.net
Rod Andrew
Nyssa Estrada

No comments: