My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://andrewsphotographymn.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Acuitee Corporate Head Shot Andrews Photography

Here is a Corporate head shot Andrews Photography did for Acuitee Marketing. Acuitee Marketing Quotes themselves on being "Smart Marketing for small business" . They do that to a "T" I dont think they have wasted a single dime of mine! Jennifer Lavine is the principal, enthusiast at the firm. She and her team have done a splendid job over the years for me and my company. I just wanted to add her image and say thanks for all the hard work. Her contact phone is 651.730.9989

The image was a concept shot. Jennifer wanted something fun and intimate. After the shoot she commented on why did she wait so long in getting a new portrait taken when it was just so much fun. She has emailed me since the shoot saying her clients really loved the photo and how it really captured her true spirit.

Thanks again Jennifer for all the innovative work!

No comments: