My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://andrewsphotographymn.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Andrews-Photography went to the circus

Andrews-Photography went to the circus. We got a few photos of the Shriners Circus this last Saturday. What happened to the circus folks? Were is the excitement and the fun. The kids I saw had fun and it would have been cool to feed the elephant. Not alot of performers but wait, there was a shining star. The first picture the guy on the tight rope his act was fantastic and he did a bit with his assistant that involved juggling and a whip, nice stuff. Wish I could have met him he was great! a true entertainer. I would go back just to see him again. We couldnt get a whole lot of photos from our seats but I hope you enjoy what we did get. See you at the state fair. Oh don't forget our state fair package. Drop us a line and ask us what it is about.

No comments: